Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What's your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Monday: The Sing-Off, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune ...and that's about all the tv I watch. I've been falling behind lately on Sister Wives (Sunday nights).

2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you wash them?
Twice...maybe three times. I've noticed the tags on a couple pair of jeans I recently bought even say, "wash me as little as possible."

3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
I don't have a favorite. I love all pasta equally!

4. Do you read newspapers?
I read them online...haha.

5. Do you sleep in socks?
Usually I do in the winter. Just depends on how cold I am, but my feet tend to stay freezing most the time. I have some of those slippers that are made to look like Uggs, and I actually get so cold that I sleep in them sometimes.

6. Favorite genre of movies?
Romantic comedies, duh!

7. How do you feel about wrestling?
Eh...I don't like it. I guess I can understand it as a competitive sport in high school or college. But I have no desire whatsoever to watch it, and I definitely don't like any kind of pro wrestling.

8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
If they need to, then yes!

9. Do you have dimples?
I do not.

10. Do you like to camp?
LOVE it, but I rarely get to go. We went camping as a family a lot when I was growing up. But I had my first "rustic" camping experience a few years ago. Rustic as in - not at a campground, but at some random spot 45 minutes off a dirt road in the mountains of Tennessee, no running water or restrooms, no one else nearby. That was really a lot of fun. I don't think I strike a lot of people as someone who would enjoy camping, but I definitely do. There's something about no electricity, sleeping in the woods, sitting by a fire all day and doing nothing that's just wonderful.

Questions from Roots and Rings.

No comments: