Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! Wednesdays

Some of my recent favorites!

google


                                                                         Source: aspoonfulofsugardesigns.com via Aubrey on Pinterest

Love this idea! Recycle Christmas cards into gift tags. I saved several of my cards this year in hopes of finding a good idea like this one.



                                                                                  Source: turbogirl.tumblr.com via Aubrey on Pinterest

So true.



                                                                                      Source: jimhillmedia.com via Aubrey on Pinterest

Babes in Toyland (Disney, 1961)
I loved watching this movie when I was younger, and decided to buy it on DVD this year!



                                                                             Source: imperfecthomemaking.com via Aubrey on Pinterest

Thankful that there are so many blogs out there that have such great cleaning and organizing tips! I enjoy reading them. Still working on the whole actually going through with it part.

No comments: