Tuesday, November 2, 2010

be careful what you wish for


So, I am a big fan of Baggus. They are GREAT bags in general, I use them for grocery shopping, since they fold up into tiny little pouches...easy to carry around, and they hold a ton of groceries or whatever else it is you are buying. Plus they come in a million awesome colors. Well, I follow them on Facebook because they are always doing giveaways, and I can always use another bag. Today I was thrilled to see that their status announced a giveaway of 50 pouches to anyone who left a comment & emailed their mailing address. I mean, I was thinking WOO [possibly] a free Baggu! Of course, I immediately sent them my info.

Then I got to thinking.

What exactly IS the pouch they were referring to? They make all different size bags, zipper pouches etc, so I figured it was one of the above. I merely glanced at the announcement before sending my info, so I figured I'd head over to their website to find out exactly what kind of "pouch" I was getting. It makes perfect sense, but they apparently have an overstock of the little pocket pouches that you fold your Baggu INTO. It gets better. They weren't giving them away to the first 50 commenters, they are sending 50 to each person. So within a week, I will be the proud owner of 50 multi colored Baggu pouches. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining. They will serve a good purpose in being cute little pocket things I can put random crap in. But after this, if my purse is not semi organized with 50 Baggu pouches at my disposal, I think I am beyond saving.


Photobucket

No comments: