Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday on Thursday

The 'Would You Rather' Edition

WOULD YOU RATHER...
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Oh dear Lord. I almost puked just watching that youtube video, for reals. Grashoppers, please!

2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
I could live without tv. I don't follow shows too closely (with the exception of America's Got Talent this year and The Sing-Off).

3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Well it wouldn't be awesome if you couldn't use it for good, now would it? I'll take superhero with a lame power.

4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of your life, or only sweet snacks?
Salty. I like sweet every now and then, but not all the time. I could eat salty all the time.

5. never read another book or never hear another song?
Definitely never read another book. I enjoy reading from time to time, but I pretty much couldn't live without music.

6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
I'm gonna go with whale carcass remover on that one. I think I could handle a dead animal before I could handle sewage.

7.have no electricity or no running water?
I think I could live without electricity. In fact, sometimes, I think it would be kind of nice.

8. be a dog or a cat?
Probably a cat. They get to be lazier and don't have to go on walks. Haha.

9. always be hot or always be cold?
That's tough. I guess I'd say hot...I LIKE cold weather, but when I'm bundled up. So I wouldn't want to actually be cold. Hot is miserable, too, though. I'm going with hot.

10. be forced to watch all three High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
I think both would suck, but I did at least like the Twilight books...so I could stand that.

Questions found here.

No comments: