1. What are three things that are on your Christmas wish list?
Minnetonka Slippers, a Kindle or a Nook (the basic, not the tablet), and that's about it.
2. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Do You Hear What I Hear?
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Not really...but Destiny's Child did a pretty good version of it. Haha
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yes, I'm on it...I like the idea, but I don't read that often.
5. What are three books you want to read?
I think I would like to try The Hunger Games series (I know, that's more than one book), The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and The Help.
6. Do you hunt deer?
No. I know people who do, so I have eaten deer meat before and it's pretty good.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I'm ahead of the game compared to most years, but "ahead of the game" for me means doing any shopping before December 20. I only have a couple things, so I've still got a ways to go.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I did! I've gone shopping during the day on Black Friday before, but this year I decided to try midnight shopping! I left for Concord Mills at about 11:45pm on Thursday night and arrived at about 12:10am on Friday. It was a madhouse! As big as Concord Mills is, I thought for sure it wouldn't be busting at the seams, but it was. As for the "deals," I was pretty disappointed. They didn't seem any different from the sales that happen most days in December. BUT - I have been looking for a pair of boots for a while now, and I didn't want to spend $50+ on them. I found a pair (the very last pair of these specific boots, I might add) that were regularly $59, had been marked down to $45 or something like that, but were on sale for Black Friday for $22!!! It was a fun experience, but I can't say I'll do it again.
9. What's one holiday tradition your family has?
On Christmas morning, we always read the story of Jesus' birth out of the Bible, and then we go around the room and each of us talks about what we are thankful for. We do this at both of my family get-togethers (mom's side and dad's side).
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
On a regular basis, I'd say there are 7-10 blogs I keep up with via google reader. As far as subscribing/unsubscribing goes, I guess I just purge every once in a while.
Questions found here.