Thursday, November 1, 2007

coffee!!


Well, I have discovered the greatness that is coffee. Before yesterday, I was just an occasional coffee drinker. I was an occasional and picky coffee drinker. Iced mochas were about as simple as I got, and usually I was "sipping" on a frappe freeze of some kind. Yesterday morning, all that changed. One of the ladies here in the office brought everyone regular coffee from Broad River Coffee Company down the street, so I figured I'd go ahead and try to drink it since it was there. I put natural sugar in it and creamer, and it was GOOD. Not only was it unexpectedly good, but I felt so energetic within an hour. And trust me, nothing else happened that would've made me feel energetic. So yay coffee! I always tried to substitute coffee with Pepsi since I like Pepsi, but it has nowhere near the same effect.

Just thought I'd share my coffee revelation with you all.

No comments: