Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

(Questions from Roots & Rings)

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Holiday, hands down. I just love everything about it; the actors and actresses (Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz and Jack Black), the storyline, and all the music. Pretty in Pink is a close second.

2. Let's say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Zooey Deschanel. She is one of my faves, and she was just the first person who popped into my head. I'd say her or Kate Winslet.

3. What's the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
Pocahontas. It came out when I was ten years old, and I'm thinking surely I had seen something in theaters before that. Although, with two siblings, it's possible my parents avoided movie theaters in order to save the $343254.00 they'd have to fork over. I do have very fond memories of my mom renting Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, and Rainbow Brite movies for me, though. :)

4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Definitely not. My intense moment in a movie theater would have been when I "held hands" with a guy at the movies in sixth grade. Gettin' a little crazy!

5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Redbox just because it seems to be the easiest, but I think Netflix is in my future.

6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Tough question. I actually don't think there is one that I would "give anything" to do that with. I don't care that much. But I think dinner with Tom Hanks would be interesting. He's such a good actor, and I would like to just sit down and talk to him.

7. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Luckily, it's been a while since I've seen something that was absolutely the worst. I've seen movies I didn't like, but that was more on a level of personal preference.

8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Of course. Snacks AND drinks. One of the many perks of always carrying huge purses.

9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
LOVE. I actually worked at a movie theater in high school, and we could have all the popcorn we wanted. I never did get tired of it.

10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I'd have to say Mary Poppins. My personal favorites would include Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland.

No comments: